Friday 21 November 2014

Birdsong: The Movie time

Birdsong: The Movie

Sorry chaps. It's not quite what you think…..

The company of Birdsong the tour 2013 will be familiar with the end of tour video I made. It was shown on our tour 'wrap' party and was 18 minutes long (it took forever and I barely slept in the final week…). Unfortunately I can't share the whole 18 minutes with you, but the film opened with what I like to call a tour 'summary'. This is basically a run down of all the towns and cities we visited, in order, accompanied by some photos and videos that had been taken along the way. I'm in the process of compiling the 2014 tour video summary and I'll be publishing that along with the final week's blog very soon. In the meantime I thought that you might like to take a peek at our 2013 summary to get you in the mood! So here it is:



 

Look out for my 2014 summary soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment